Occupational Therapist Specialist – Stockport – Hospital
Contract: Initially three months, with the potential to be ongoing
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Band 6 Occupational Therapist to join our clients Hospital based team in Stockport.
As a successful Occupational Therapist, you will be joining a highly skilled and passionate multi-disciplinary team.
Your benefits as an Occupational Therapist Specialist:
- Full time and part time candidates will be considered
- Competitive pay rate
- Highly supportive team and management
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent training and development opportunities
What will you be doing as an Occupational Therapist in Stockport?
- You will use evidence-based principles to apply clinical skills and reasoning in occupational therapy, assessment, treatment planning, intervention and evaluation which include individual, and group orientated approaches.
- You will be a resource for the team, providing, occupational therapy professional guidance, and to lead on the evaluation and continued development of the occupational therapy service.
- You will provide a client-centred occupational therapy service to a defined caseload of service users with complex needs, within the local services working with multi-disciplinary team members.
- You will Provide a high quality, efficient therapy service to patients with a wide range of physical and medical conditions.
Essential requirements of this Occupational Therapist role:
- You will be an HCPC registered Occupational Therapist
- You will be a pro-active learner and you will be supported in your development in this field
- You will have strong communication and organisation skills, and a flexible approach will ensure you deliver positive experiences to patients at every stage of their healthcare journey.
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy