Occupational Therapist – Stepney Green – Neuro
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Band 6/7 Occupational Therapist to join the Neuro Service based in Stepney Green, East London.
The successful candidate will be working within a 90 bedded service offering residential, dementia and nursing care for the older community.
Duties as an Occupational Therapist:
- Participate in assessing, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual treatment.
- Participate in rehabilitation plans whilst liaising with other relevant agencies as appropriate.
- Provide ongoing monitoring, support and assessment of residents’ physical and psychological needs.
Requirements as an Occupational Therapist:
- HCPC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Occupational Therapy
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy