Occupational Therapist – Walsall – Learning Disabilities
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist to join our clients Learning Disabilities Team in Walsall.
Your benefits as an Occupational Therapist:
- £28 per hour
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Highly supportive team and management
- Manageable caseloads
Your duties as a Learning Disabilities Occupational Therapist:
- As a successful Occupational Therapist, you will provide a service to adults, their families, and carers in line with national legislation, local policy, and procedures
- You will ensure you’re promoting independence, by completing complex occupational assessments, proportionate support plans and by using specialist equipment, adaptations, skills gain and risk management programmes
- You will actively develop and implement a framework of care, which reflects a holistic approach to service user needs, and the seven pillars of clinical governance.
- To use evidence-based principles to apply clinical skills and reasoning in occupational therapy, assessment, treatment planning, intervention and evaluation which include individual, and group orientated approaches
Essential requirements of this Occupational Therapist role:
- You will be an HCPC registered Occupational Therapist
- You will be a pro-active learner and you will be supported in your development in this field
- You will have strong communication and organisation skills, and a flexible approach will ensure you deliver positive experiences to patients at every stage of their healthcare journey.
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy