Occupational Therapist – Warwick – Social Care
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an Occupational Therapist to join a busy Social Care Team based in Warwick.
What’s in it for you as an Occupational Therapist – Social Care:
- Progression opportunities
- Diverse Workload
- Supportive Team
- Long term contract
Your main responsibilities as an Occupational Therapist – Social Care:
- As a Social Care Occupational Therapy (OT) service you will work with adults who have a physical and/or mental disability.
- The service provides specialist interventions, strategies and/or equipment to promote independence and enable customers with long term conditions to manage daily tasks such as getting washed, dressed and transfers.
- OT staff complete detailed specialist assessments and risk assessments and work closely with customers to promote independence and reduce risks.
You will work collaboratively with informal carers and domiciliary care agencies, equipment providers and other specialist teams e.g. Wheelchair service, Social workers, Housing, Reablement and Health to ensure customers receive a high quality service that meets each customer’s needs and individual outcomes.
What we are looking for in an Occupational Therapist – Social Care:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*