Occupational Therapist – West Essex
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an Occupational Therapist to join our client based in West Essex.
As a successful Occupational Therapist, you will be joining a highly skilled and dedicated team, with flexible working options available.
What’s in it for you as an Occupational Therapist?
- Training & development
- Flexible working options
- Lease car scheme
- Up to £8000 relocation package
Your main responsibilities as an Occupational Therapist in West Essex:
- You will empower the residents to achieve their functional goals and aspirations the OTs use a strengths-based approach, utilising appropriate community assets, and provide appropriate adaptations and equipment.
What we are looking for in an Occupational Therapist:
- HCPC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Occupational Therapy