Occupational Therapist – West Midlands
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an Occupational Therapist to join a busy team based in the West Midlands.
The post holder will be part of the Occupational Therapy service and will work in a variety of settings. This is a dynamic post that requires the post holder to work closely with uni/multi-disciplinary teams/agencies in addressing a range of care/support issues across the spectrum of conditions, preventing unnecessary hospital admissions and improving the health and wellbeing of the population served. The nature of the service will be determined by local service specifications.
What’s in it for you as an Occupational Therapist?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as an Occupational Therapist:
- Providing a high quality, efficient therapy service to patients with a wide range of physical and medical conditions.
- Providing a client-centred occupational therapy service to a defined caseload of service users with complex needs, within the local services working with multi-disciplinary team members..
- To actively develop and implement a framework of care, which reflects a holistic approach to service user needs, and the seven pillars of clinical governance.
- To use evidence-based principles to apply clinical skills and reasoning in occupational therapy, assessment, treatment planning, intervention and evaluation which include individual and group orientated approaches.
- To be a resource for the team, providing, occupational therapy professional guidance, and to lead on the evaluation and continued development of the occupational therapy service
What we are looking for in an Occupational Therapist:
- HCPC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Occupational Therapy
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy