Occupational Therapist – West Sussex – Adult Services
Mix of home working and office / home visits once induction completed.
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Occupational Therapist to join our client’s Adult Services in West Sussex.
In this role you will be required to undertake strengths-based assessments utilising Occupational Therapy skills and knowledge to develop and implement a plan of support, aimed at improving wellbeing and delivering outcomes for people.
Your benefits as an Occupational Therapist:
- £30 per hour pay rate
- Supportive team and management
- Thorough induction and ongoing support
- Excellent training opportunities
Your duties as an Occupational Therapist:
- You will be required to assess and provide equipment and minor works and have good manual handling knowledge and ability ensuring the reablement programme is monitored and reviewed and the person’s outcomes are met
Essential requirements of this Occupational Therapist role:
- You will be an HCPC registered Occupational Therapist with previous experience in Adult Services
- You will be a pro-active learner and you will be supported in your development in this field
- You will have strong communication and organisation skills, and a flexible approach will ensure you deliver positive experiences to patients at every stage of their healthcare journey.
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy