Operations Manager – Milton Keynes – Fostering
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Work Operations Manager to join the Fostering Team based in Milton Keynes.
As a succesful candidate, you will effectively manage and lead the team to ensure compliance with all relevant legislation and regulations.
Your benefits as a Fostering Operations Manager:
- Excellent starting salaries
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Progression and training opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities
Your duties as a Fostering Operations Manager:
- Ensure children are safe, well cared for, and we give due regard to their needs, wishes and views in developing the service to improve outcomes for all children and young people.
- Effectively lead, manage and develop the team to evidence effective performance, compliance and high quality service to all foster carers and professionals.
- Be part of a successful management team and contribute to the effective development of the wider service.
Your requirements as a Fostering Operations Manager:
- Qualified Social Worker, with a valid Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience in Children’s Services