Outreach Family Support Worker – Liverpool – Child Protection
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Outreach Family Support Worker to join a busy Child Protection Team in Liverpool.
Benefits of this Outreach Family Support Worker:
- Fantastic rate of pay
- Hybrid working
- Access to in house training and wider team learning events
- Supportive team and management
Primary Responsibilities as an Outreach Family Support Worker:
- Ability to communicate effectively, using good written and verbal skills with children, families, other professions, and multi-disciplinary organisations in a wide range situation and at different levels.
- Ability to maintain accurate, reflective records in accordance with Recording with Care guidelines.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team across a range of services including Health, Education, Children’s Centres, School’s Family Support Service, etc. to support parents in meeting the needs of their children.
What we are looking for in an Outreach Family Support Worker:
- NVQ Level 3 in childcare and education, NND, Health and Social Care qualification.
- Experience of direct work with children, young people and their families Experience of effective collaborative and multi-agency working to support children and families.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
Why work with Liquid?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*