Paediatric Occupational Therapist – Calderdale – Disabled Childrens Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Paediatric Occupational Therapist to join our clients Disabled Childrens Team in Calderdale.
As a successful Occupational Therapist, you will be completing assessments within a children’s disability setting. Due to the nature of this role, you must have previous experience and knowledge in a children and community setting.
Your benefits as a Paediatric Occupational Therapist:
- £34.50 per hour
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Supportive team and management
Your duties as a Paediatric Occupational Therapist:
- You will ensure that assessments are accurate and that users are able to self direct the assessment process and make informed decisions
- You will take a professional lead role in triage, screening, and professional assessment of occupational and environmental outcomes for adults
- Undertake moving & handling assessments, recommending appropriate equipment and giving guidance to individual’s and their carers on safe techniques within the home environment
- You will ensure that all commissioning is undertaken that provides users with appropriate levels of support whilst further ensuring that the user and council receive best value for money and that services that are committed appropriate reflect eligible needs and consider available resources
- You will ensure effective crisis intervention work by drawing on a range of local knowledge and using professional experience to make decisions that uphold autonomy whilst recognising the occupational therapy role for safe intervention
- You will play a leading role within a range of multi agency teams to ensure co-ordinated, appropriate assessments and support that remain person centered and enable users to maintain their independence, achieve their outcomes and play a valued and active part in the community wherever possible
What we are looking for in a Paediatric Occupational Therapist:
- Qualified Occupational Therapist, with valid HCPC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy