Paediatric Speech & Language Therapist – Bury
Band 5/ Band 6 – £24,907 – £31,365 per annum
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Paediatric Speech & Language Therapist to join our client in Bury.
As a successful Paediatric Speech & Language Therapist, you will have experience of providing specialist triage, assessment, differential diagnosis, treatment of children and young people with speech, language, and communication needs.
Your benefits as a Paediatric Speech & Language Therapist:
- £24,907 – £31,365 per annum
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent training and development opportunities
What will you be doing as a Paediatric Speech & Language Therapist in Bury?
- Delivery of therapy and wider support outlined on children’s Education Health and Care Plans
- Assessment and report writing to contribute to annual reviews including liaison with parents
- Assessing children going through statutory assessment process and writing reports to outline SLT needs in line with our internal processes
- Completing GP assessments
Essential requirements of this Paediatric Speech & Language Therapist role:
- HCPC Registered, qualified Speech and Language Therapist
- Experience of working with children with speech, language, and communication needs.
- Experience of providing specialist triage, assessment, differential diagnosis, treatment of children and young people with speech, language, and communication needs.
- Experience of diagnosing language impairment.
- Knowledge of a range of appropriate therapeutic interventions
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.