Parent and Family Worker – Nottingham
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Parent and Family Worker to join our client’s Team in Nottingham.
Your benefits as a Parent and Family Worker Role:
- Excellent pay rates
- Thorough inductions, and ongoing support
- Excellent training and development
- Highly supportive team and management
Your duties as a Parent and Family Worker:
- To complete specialist assessments of children, young people, parents, carers, and families in line with service guidance.
- To plan and deliver structured packages graduated parenting interventions to children, young people, parents, carers, and families in line with service guidance.
- To keep timely and accurate records of work, including running records and the entry of data as specified.
- To work with children, young people and families in settings including the family home, and to transport them when required with due regard to health and safety guidance.
As a Parent and Family Worker, you will work with children who have a diagnosis of ADHD or ASD or have behaviours indicative of these conditions and their families and other agencies across a range of services, to assess their support needs and draw up, implement, and review support plans in line with the aims of the service.
Essential requirements of a Parent and Family Worker:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- To hold 5 GCSEs at level A*-C (including English) or equivalent
- Minimum of two years’ experience of working with children, young people and their families
Why Liquid Personnel?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
DBH – 170391