Personal adviser – Shirehall – Leaving Care
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Personal adviser to join our client’s team in Shirehall.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires Personal adviser who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of this Personal adviser role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- £20.29 per hour
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Personal adviser:
- To produce Pathways Plan in line with procedures and statutory guidance, they need to consider triple planning and ensuring they are outcome focused, set SMART targets that focus on achieving independence and transition to adulthood.
- Undertake needs assessments with the Care Leaver to inform the pathway plan and identify appropriate provision support and resources to meet the outcomes required.
- To liaise with the Team Manager and Senior Officers on complex cases.
- Monitor caseload and report any significant changes to the Team Manager or Senior Officer where required.
- To keep up to date with any relevant legislation, guidance and research including case law pertinent to Asylum seeking Leaving Care and Care Leavers
- To develop knowledge and awareness of relevant supporting legislation and guidance to inform the Personal Adviser role, including home Office legislation, housing, benefits, education, and criminal justice guidance.
- To respond to identified needs and promote better outcomes for Care Leavers by providing opportunities and helping them to make a successful transition to adulthood.
To provide practical and emotional support to the Care Leaver in response to their need.
To engage and encourage the participation of Care Leavers in planning and delivering services
Support and attend with Care Leavers National training or awareness raising events relevant to Leaving Care.
Essential requirements of this Personal adviser role:
These duties are illustrative and not exhaustive. The post holder will be expected to become involved in a range of work to enable the service to respond effectively to the changing requirements of the Council and changes affecting the workforce.
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*