Personal Advisor – Bromley – Children looked after
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Personal Advisor to join our client’s Team in Bromley.
Your benefits as a Personal Advisor:
- Excellent pay rates
- Thorough inductions, and ongoing support
- Excellent training and development
- Highly supportive team and management
Your duties as a Personal Advisor:
- Manage the caseload as directed and organise and plan work activities prioritising tasks and responsibilities.
- Provide written and verbal reports, which are concise, informative, and based on analysis of complex evidence.
- Contribute to the drawing up, implementing and reviewing of the young person plan.
- Work with key professionals from the department and externally to offer advice and implement pathway plans
- Attend and contribute to young person statutory review and any child protection/adult safeguarding meetings, including Court as appropriate.
As a Personal Advisor, you will Work in partnership with the young person, carers, and other professionals to assess the young person needs and undertake actions to address need.
Essential requirements of Personal Advisor role:
- Experience of working directly with vulnerable children or young people, in a professional or voluntary capacity.
- Knowledge of the health, education, training, and work experience needs of young people and how these can be met
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call on-wards throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
DBH – 169561