Personal Advisor – Dorchester – Care Leavers team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Personal Advisor to join our client’s Team in Dorchester.
Your benefits as a Personal Advisor:
- Excellent pay rates.
- Full time flexible and hybrid working.
- Excellent training and development.
- Highly supportive team and management.
Your duties as a Personal Advisor:
- To work with care leavers in a strength-based way using research and evidence to inform practice.
- To work as part of a multi-agency partnership to meet the needs of care leavers.
- To be informed and involved in the local community, using local services and networks to provide sustainable support for care leavers.
- To contribute to the development of services for care leavers within the locality.
- To support and encourage care leavers to engage with education, employment, and training.
As a Personal Advisor, you will pro-actively engage with care leavers to ensure that they are provided with the right support at the right time. You will work as part of a multi-agency partnership to meet the needs of care leavers.
Essential requirements of Personal Advisor Role:
- Good standard of general education including GCSE Maths and English or equivalent.
- Experience of planning, delivering, and evaluating work with young people.
- Experience of multi-agency working.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
DBH – 169954