Personal Advisor – Dorset – Care Leavers Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Personal Advisor to join our clients Care Leavers Team based in Dorset. As a successful Personal Advisor, you will support care leavers in all areas of their pathway plans.
What’s in it for you as a Personal Advisor?
- Full time flexible and hybrid working
- Laptop and phone provided
- Offices based in Dorchester Dorset
- £31 per hour – Compliance: enhanced DBS (RAC) and 5 years referencing
Your main responsibilities as a Personal Advisor:
- Manage a caseload of care leavers, providing guidance, support and advice within the statutory framework for providing services.
- Supporting care leavers to gain practical self-care skills – health, budgeting, domestic skills – and enabling them to understand and manage themselves as individuals and their relationships with others.
- Draw up and implement Pathway Plans which are appropriate to the young person’s circumstances, needs, potential and aspirations in conjunction with the young person and all relevant others.
- Arrange statutory reviews of Pathways Plans and draw up subsequent/amended Pathway Plans.
- Work in partnership with the young person’s parents, carers and other significant adults identified by the young person.
- Promote and maintain relationships for care leavers with their families and carers, where possible.
What we are looking for in a Personal Advisor:
- Good standard of general education including GCSE Maths and English or equivalent.
- Experience of planning, delivering and evaluating work with young people.
- Experience of multi-agency working.
- Working knowledge of the basis of law relating to looked after children and care leavers.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call on-wards throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role