Personal Advisor – Hereford – Leaving Care Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Personal Advisor to join our clients Care Leavers Team based in Hereford. As a successful Personal Advisor, you will support leaving care in all areas of their pathway plans.
What’s in it for you as a Personal Advisor?
- Full time flexible and hybrid working
- Laptop and phone provided
- Excellent pay rates
- Supportive team and management
Your main responsibilities as a Personal Advisor:
- Manage a caseload of care leavers, providing guidance, support, and advice within the statutory framework for providing services.
- Supporting care leavers to gain practical self-care skills – health, budgeting, domestic skills – and enabling them to understand and manage themselves as individuals and their relationships with others.
- Draw up and implement Pathway Plans which are appropriate to the young person’s circumstances, needs, potential and aspirations in conjunction with the young person and all relevant others.
- Arrange statutory reviews of Pathways Plans and draw up subsequent/amended Pathway Plans.
As a Personal Advisor, you will support young people from the age of 15 and half in accessing support for achieving independence. You will act as the focal point to ensure that care leavers are provided with the right kind of personal support
What we are looking for in a Personal Advisor:
- Good standard of general education including GCSE Maths and English or equivalent.
- Experience of planning, delivering, and evaluating work with young people.
- Experience of multi-agency working.
- Working knowledge of the basis of law relating to looked after children and care leavers.
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*