Personal Advisor – Hereford – Leaving Care Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Personal Advisor to join a busy Leaving Care Team in Hereford.
Benefits of this Personal Advisor role:
- Fantastic rate of pay
- Hybrid working
- Access to in house training and wider team learning events
- Supportive team and management
Your duties as a Personal Advisor:
- To form a working relationship with the young person to carry forward their pathway plan.
- To ensure that care leavers are provided with the right kind of personal support.
- To keep full, accurate and up to date records of contacts with the care leaver and services provided
- To liaise with the responsible authority in the implementation of the pathway plan
As a Personal Advisor, you will provide a high quality and effective social work service that involves engaging with adults, careers, families, groups, and communities in a timely manner and within statutory guidelines.
What we are looking for in a Personal Advisor:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call on-wards throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*