Physiotherapist – Band 6 – Stockport – Discharge to Assess
An experienced Band 6 Physiotherapist is required to join a Discharge to Assess Team based in Stockport.
The successful Physiotherapist will join a supportive team and management and able to start asap.
The benefits of this Physiotherapist role:
- Long term funding
- Varied caseload
- Friendly and supportive team
What will you be doing as a Physiotherapist?
- Alongside senior support, you will provide clinical expertise in the prioritisation and treatment of patients within the scope of the conditions referred to the integrated care service.
- Provide a high quality, efficient therapy service to patients with a wide range of physical and medical conditions.
- Provide supervision to the rehabilitation team and teaching to the intermediate care team
Essential requirements for this Physiotherapist role:
- Physiotherapist qualified, with relevant post qualified experience
- HCPC registered
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Full UK Drivers Licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.