Physiotherapist Band 7 – South London – Community
£250 per assessment
Contract: 3-month minimum, which will be reviewed for extension
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Band 7 Physiotherapist to join a Community Team in South London. This is an Adults, Falls Prevention Service, which pays £250 per assessment.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and highly skilled Physiotherapist, who has post qualified experience in a community and falls prevention setting.
As a Physiotherapist, you will benefit from:
- £250 per assessment
- Follow ups are paid at £40 per hour
- Minimum four new assessments per week
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Supportive team and management
Requirements as a Physiotherapist include:
- Be HCPC registered
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in Physiotherapy
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.