Physiotherapist – Band 7– Welling – Greenwich COPD Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced Specialist Physiotherapist to join our client’s team in Welling.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Specialist Physiotherapist who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of Specialist Physiotherapist role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- £35 per hour
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Specialist Physiotherapist:
- To provide Physiotherapy assessment which will include the use of specialist clinical assessment to devise individual programmes of care and treatment, advise to clients, carers and members of the Multi-Disciplinary Team on how to optimise functional independence.
- To take responsibility for decisions regarding review and discharge of clients.
- To participate in the Single Assessment Process, performing overview assessments and complex specialist assessments as appropriate, and to communicate relevant medical information, assessment details and advice across agencies following guidelines for sharing information and informed consent. These agencies would commonly include GPs, Social Services, healthcare professionals and voluntary agencies (e.g., the Stroke Association).
- To manage and prioritise a specialist caseload and workload independently.
- To make a differential diagnosis based on evidence from assessment (formal and informal), seeking advice as appropriate.
- To identify through specialist assessment any cognitive needs, set up appropriate treatment plan and refer to appropriate services for on-going input if required.
To ensure that patients and/or their families are involved in the planning and prioritisation of their care/management plans wherever possible.
To prescribe appropriate equipment and educate clients in the safe use of this equipment, following Integrated Community Equipment store procedures, in order to maximise client’s independence and safety and to support carers in their caring role.
Essential requirements of this Specialist Physiotherapist role:
To assist in the day to day operation of the Neuro rehabilitation team. This may include answering queries, fielding referrals, liaising with acute hospitals, contributing to team discussions, responding to client needs, delegating appropriate tasks, communicating with other team members and outside agencies and other operational activities.
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*