Physiotherapist – Barking – Band 5
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Physiotherapist to join our client’s team in Barking.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Physiotherapist who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of this Physiotherapist role:
- Top of the rang facilities and equipment
- Friendly team
- Varied case load
- £20.18 per hour
Your duties as Physiotherapist:
As a Physiotherapist you must organising and prioritising own caseload to develop a high standard of physiotherapy assessment and treatment, with support from senior colleagues. Assessment and treatment of children aged 0-19 with clinic, educational setting, and home environment. Joint working with MDT Colleague’s to develop SMART goals.
What we are looking for in a Physiotherapist:
- Social Work England or NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work or Mental Health Nursing
Why work with Liquid?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*