Physiotherapist – Birmingham – Hospital Discharge
Contract: 3-month project
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Physiotherapist to join our clients Hospital Discharge Team in Birmingham.
This is a project role, where you will be conducting assessments in the community for adults following hospital discharge.
Your benefits as a Physiotherapist:
- Competitive pay rate
- Manageable caseloads
- Project role, 3-month contract
- Supportive team and management
More information about this Physiotherapist role:
- Flexibility will be required to work across all areas of Birmingham
- Hours will be shifted across 7 days, including some weekend working
- You must have up to date training courses in Manual Handling and any other recently completed
Requirements as a Physiotherapist include:
- Physiotherapist qualified, with relevant post qualified experience
- HCPC registered
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.