Physiotherapist – Community Project – South West London
South West London
£230 per assessment, £28 per 30 minute follow up, and £40 per 60 minute follow up
Working pattern: Monday – Friday for assessments to be completed
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for qualified Physiotherapists to join a Community Project in South West London. The project is based in South West London and will run until December.
As a Physiotherapist, you will be required to complete at least 4 community assessments a week with follow ups, but you can do more assessments if that’s your preference.
Your benefits as a Community Project Physiotherapist:
- £230 per assessment
- £28 per 30 minute follow up, and £40 per 60 minute follow up
- Manageable caseloads
- ASAP start date
- Project running until December
- Equipment provided
Essential requirements of this Community Project Physiotherapist role:
- Qualified Physiotherapist
- Valid HCPC registration, and the legal right to work in the UK
- Post qualified experience in a community setting
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.