Physiotherapist – King’s Lynn – Band 6
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced Physiotherapist to join our client’s team in King’s Lynn.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Physiotherapist who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of Physiotherapist role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Physiotherapist:
- Undertake client assessment using standardised assessment tools and/or the single assessment process.
- Undertake holistic assessments and standardised falls assessment tools to develop a multidisciplinary care plan
- To work with the wider multidisciplinary team to devise a holistic care plan and ensure that all health and social needs are met to reduce any risks and maintain independence
- Recommend appropriate interventions to promote independence and safety
- To provide physiotherapy assessment as an autonomous and lone practitioner to clients, utilising effective clinical reasoning skills and evidence-based practice to develop individual care plans
- Maintain effective multidisciplinary communications to ensure that treatment goals are met, and a high-quality service is provided to clients
To be professionally and legally responsible and accountable for all aspects of your own work including the management of patients in your care.
To accept clinical responsibility for a designated caseload of patients, and to organise this efficiently and effectively regarding clinical priorities and use of time. To ensure a high standard of clinical care for the patients under your management, and support more junior staff to do likewise
Essential requirements of this Physiotherapist role:
Maintain competency by attending statutory training and develop expertise in manually handling people and therapeutic manual handling
Provide support and take a proactive role in the education and training of undergraduate and graduate AHP students and Nurses and Therapy assistants. This will include the use of formal appraisal documentation.
Why work with Liquid?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*