Physiotherapist – Milton Keynes – Inpatients – Band 6/7
Hours: Can be flexible, 22.5 – 37.5 per week
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Physiotherapist to join our clients Inpatient Team in Milton Keynes.
The team require a dedicated and highly committed Physiotherapist, who has previous experience working in a community role.
Your benefits as a Physiotherapist:
- Up to £31 per hour
- Supportive team and management
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Manageable caseloads
- Can be flexible on working hours, 22.5 – 37.5 per week
Your duties as a Physiotherapist include:
- Safeguard clients from abuse, neglect, or exploitation, building effective relationships with individuals and families as appropriate.
- Undertake assessment of risk involving safeguarding of vulnerable adults/carers and their families across a range of settings.
- Take responsibility and working with individuals facing complex social and family crisis across a range of settings.
- Work with communities, individuals, and families to promote their personal strengths.
- Assess, review, and provide help to an individual, family or carer with complex family or social care needs.
- Carry out an assessment or enquiry and plan responses with an adult, their representative or advocate if they lack capacity.
- Promote autonomy and development with individuals who have complex needs and are more vulnerable to exclusion
Essential requirements of this Physiotherapist role:
- Qualified Physiotherapist, with valid HCPC registration
- Experience of working within an inpatient setting
- Experience of discharge planning
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.