Physiotherapist – Reading – Discharge to Assess/Admission Avoidance
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Physiotherapist to join our clients Discharge to Assess/Admission Avoidance Service in Reading.
As a successful Physiotherapist, you will assess same day/next day Discharge to Assess/Admission Avoidance, patients in the community.
Your benefits as a Physiotherapist:
- £32 per hour pay rate
- Supportive team and management
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Excellent location
More information on the role of Physiotherapist:
- You will be required to work across a number of community settings: D2A service, care homes, ECSH and service users homes and as part of the wider MDT including ASC OTs, carers, CC and SWs
- The purpose of the role is to ensure rapid physiotherapy interventions following discharge from hospital for those people not on a traditional reablement pathway
Essential requirements of this Physiotherapist role:
- Qualified Physiotherapist, with valid HCPC registration
- Community experience is desirable
- Car driver (pool car available)
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.