Physiotherapist – Worcester – Inpatient Unit
Working hours: 37.5 per week
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Physiotherapist to join our clients Inpatient Unit in Worcester.
As a successful Physiotherapist, you will undertake assessments of risk involving safeguarding of vulnerable adults/carers and their families across a range of settings.
Previous experience of discharge planning, and experience of working within an inpatient setting is essential for this role.
Your benefits as a Physiotherapist:
- £27 per hour pay rate
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- ASAP start date
Your duties as a Physiotherapist include:
- Work with people with complex social care needs who are on the delayed discharge list or who are at risk of becoming a delayed discharge – this may include completing complex social care assessments in partnership with the care co-ordinator.
- Begin identifying on admission people who are unlikely to be able to return home on discharge and begin planning for discharge and liaising with community teams.
- Participate in the prioritisation of the targeted work
- Liaise with community teams to support discharge and work with care co-ordinators to ensure safe discharge where cases require input.
Requirements as a Physiotherapist include:
- HCPC registered
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in Physiotherapy
- Enhanced DBS
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.