Placement Co-Ordinator– Bradford – Children’s Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Placement Co-ordinator to join the busy team at a Bradford based Children’s Team.
You will provide assessment, care management and social work services to children and their families, arising out of the council’s duties and powers under legislation, Council and Group policy.
What will it give you as a Placement Co-Ordinator?
- Hybrid options
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of £249.00 per day
Primary Responsibilities as a Placement Co-ordinator:
- To source and make informed recommendations to social workers, on the strengths and weaknesses of each placement to ensure that every child is placed in the best provision that matches their need
- To work with providers and stakeholders in Childrens Services to support the development of a sufficient, high quality and value for money commissioned placements market
- To be responsible for ensuring all relevant approvals are in place prior to agreement of placement offers with providers, ensuring that approvals are recorded accordingly
- To contribute to the commission of internal and external placement provision, providing insight and learning from the perspective of the role responsibilities
you will be expected to demonstrate your ability to meet the special knowledge, experience and qualifications required for the role by providing evidence in the application form for the purpose of shortlisting. Applicants with disabilities are only required to meet the essential special knowledge requirements shown by a cross in the end column of this section.
What we are looking for in a Placement Co-ordinator:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.