Play Worker – London – Children’s Services, Band 1
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Play Worker to join a busy Children’s Services Team based in London.
As the Play Worker you will have experience of working with children and families whose children have multiple disabilities in a professional capacity. You will also have knowledge of issues relating to learning, sensory and physical disabilities
Your primary responsibilities as the Play Worker:
- Knowledge and understanding of the needs of children/young people from different cultures, ethic and religious backgrounds and those with disabilities.
- Knowledge and understanding of current legislation and care practices.
- Awareness of Safeguarding Procedures
- Ability to work in partnership with parents, carers, other professionals and outside agencies.
- Able to work Saturday and school holidays
- Work with children /Young People to contribute to the planning and delivery of a broad programme of play opportunities including sports, games, arts, crafts, activities on site and in the community.
As the Play Worker you will have the ability to develop an understanding of a young person’s needs and how these may be met. You will also have the ability to handle financial transactions in accordance with the Financial Regulations.
The Play Worker will have the ability to organise activities on and off site and encourage active participation of young people and use supervision and training opportunities to learn and develop better practice.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy