Podiatrist– Band 6 – Rainham – ARD Intensive Rehab Service
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Podiatrist to join our client’s team in Rainham.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Podiatrist who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of Podiatrist role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Podiatrist:
- The assess, diagnose, treat, and evaluate abnormalities and diseases related to the foot and lower limb in people of all ages.
- It provides treatment for high-risk patient groups such as the elderly and those with increased risk of amputation.
- It gives advice and make referrals to other healthcare and social services professionals as appropriate.
- It uses a range of equipment including surgical instruments, dressings, treatment tables, orthotic (inner sole) materials, lasers, grinders, shaping equipment, x-ray and video gait-analysis equipment (which allows for analysis of patients’ walking or running problems)
- IT undertakes a range of administrative tasks such as ensuring stock levels are maintained and securely stored, and that equipment is kept in good working order.
Renting a treatment room in premises is common, either in a mainstream or alternative medical practice, sports injuries centre, retail outlet, or, less commonly, a hairdressing or beauty salon. Retail franchise opportunities are also a possibility.
Essential requirements of this Podiatrist role:
You’ll need to travel locally to clinics, surgeries and patients’ homes. The podiatrist qualification is widely recognised in Europe and beyond, giving you the chance to work overseas.
They will take a whole family approach to child protection to keep more children safely at home with their families you will also be required to have the legal right to work in the UK.
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*