Practice Lead – Cardiff – Children’s Services
Liquid Staff is currently recruiting a Practice Lead to join the busy team at a Cardiff based Children’s Services team.
The Practice Lead will be expected to be able to be available to come into Cardiff 5 days a week if needed. This will be so that you are able to observe the practice of SW, watch them with families – Shadow in court etc.
What will it give you as a Practice Lead?
• Hybrid operations.
• Total amount of cases.
• Excellent flexible work opportunities
• Excellent salary of £41.59 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- As the Practice Lead in Cardiff, your role will be to lead on the delivery and active development of the service including the direct line management of a small core team of Future Practitioners.
- Knowledge and expertise in a range of social and psychological approaches that can provide and enable holistic packages of care and intervention to promote good social work interventions.
- Working knowledge, direct experience and be able to support a team working within extreme and challenging situations.
- The practice leads will be responsible for overseeing a small caseload, supporting less experienced workers in developing their skills, knowledge and experience and observing practice and providing feedback.
You will have experience of effecting change or be ready to move into a leadership role. Your team will both provide direct community-based casework but also develop effective partnership working across the various localities and systems that these young people are in contact with. As the Lead Practitioner you will be expected to take the lead in developing effective partnership working, oversee a small staff team and support casework in absence of practitioners.
You will receive supervision and support from an experienced team manager and contribute the ongoing excellence in practice program Cardiff has developed.
What we are looking for in a Practice Lead:
• Social Work England registration
• Eligible to work in the UK
• Hold a full UK license
• post-qualified experience
• Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*