Practice Manager – Newham – Adults Safeguarding/Assessments
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Manager (social work qualified) to join our clients Adults Safeguarding/Assessments Team in Newham, London.
This social worker will have experience managing and supervising teams, ensuring excellent practice is maintained at all times, as well as expert knowledge of:
Your benefits as a Practice Manager:
- Excellent pay rate
- Managing/ being part of a supportive team
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Flexible working
- Opportunity to work in one of the most desirable London Councils
The successful Practice Manager will have experience managing and supervising teams, ensuring excellent practice is maintained at all times, as well as expert knowledge of:
- Care Act 2014
- Mental Capacity Act 2005
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults guidance.
- Best Interest Decision Making
- Deprivation of Liberty Assessment
- Court of Protection
Essential requirements of this Practice Manager role:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Extensive post-qualified experience in Adults’ Services
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.