Practice Manager – Northampton – Connected Persons
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced Practice Manager to join our client’s team in Northampton.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Practice Manager who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of this Social Worker – Learning Disability role:
- Excellent starting salary
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Relocation package up to £8,000
- Bonus of £4,000
Your duties as a Social Worker – Learning Disability:
- You will be assisting the Team Manager with the day to day running of the service, you will be assisting with Case allocation, conducting supervision, and ensuring best practices are upheld.
- You will ensure assessments are completed within timescales for the fostering panels and quality assure reports written
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work