Practice Manager – Redbridge (Ilford) – Referral & Assessment Team
We are currently recruiting a Practice Manager (Social Worker) to join the Referral and Assessment team based in Redbridge.
Recently rated as outstanding by OFSTED and nominated for a prestigious Local Government Chronical Award recognising the best children’s services in the country. Redbridge provide such strong services because of their highly qualified and motivated staff who put children and young people at the heart of everything they do. They offer a range of roles at all levels, supported by experienced managers and a variety of learning and development opportunities.
If you have experience in a similar Children services role, we would love to hear from you!
Benefits of this Practice Manager role:
- Retention payment up to £3,000
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- 36 hour working week
- Generous holiday allowance, 31 days plus bank holidays
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave schemes
- Flexible working arrangements and working from home
- Access to comprehensive training and development programme
- Season ticket travel – interest free loan to pay for travel between work and home
What you will be doing as a Practice Manager?
- Practice effectively, exercising higher quality judgements, in situations of increasing complexity, risk, uncertainty and challenge.
- You will provide a quality social work service to children, young people, and their families/carers to ensure an environment which safeguards and promotes their welfare
- Enable children wherever possible to remain within their family and community.
Essential requirements of this Practice Manager role:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work