Practice Manger – Salford – Cared for Children
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Practice Manger to join a busy Cared for Children Team based in Salford.
As a Practice Manager, you must have knowledge and experience of Safeguarding and of legislation, regulations and guidance relating to Children’s social care together with an ability to assess and manage risk.
What’s in it for you as a Practice Manger?
- Chance for those wanting to progress into management and gain experience
- Excellent rate of pay
- Long term contracts available
- Regular Support
Your main responsibilities as a Practice Manger include:
- This role is slightly different in that you will carry a small caseload, around 10 children.
- You will have responsibility for supervising ASYE’s, Social Work Support Officers and/or facilitate monthly reflective supervision.
- Responsibility will also include chairing strategy meetings, missing from home meetings, care planning meetings and completing audits, to name a few.
What we are looking for in a Practice Manger:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.