Practice Supervisor – Keighley – Duty and Assessment Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Practice Supervisor to join a busy Duty and Assessment Team in Keighley.
Benefits of this Practice Supervisor role:
- Fantastic rate of pay
- Hybrid working
- Access to in house training and wider team learning events
- Supportive team and management
Your duties as a Practice Supervisor:
- To deputise in the absence of the team manager to provide management cover in conjunction with the duty Team Manager for the Service Area and with the agreement of the Service Manager
- Undertake audit activity and moderation responsibilities, taking responsibility for the learning from these audits to be disseminated. Including liaising with external stakeholders where necessary and the development and delivery of training if required.
- To support and oversee the quality assurance of reports and assessments including preparation and submissions for Court Proceedings.
- To take a lead role in preparing less experienced social workers for court and at court within care proceedings.
As a Practice Supervisor, you will support the Management Team across Children’s Services in delivering a high-quality Social Care Service to children and their families. To assist the team manager in the support and development of the staff team and the wider service.
What we are looking for in a Practice Supervisor:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies.
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*