Primary and Secondary Teaching Assistants – Lincolnshire
Liquid Personnel is looking for a Primary and Secondary Teaching Assistant in Lincolnshire
Your benefits as a Primary and Secondary Teaching Assistant:
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Excellent pay rate
- Highly supportive management team
- Excellent training and development opportunities
What we are looking for in a Primary and Secondary Teaching Assistants:
- Experience teaching in a primary or secondary school setting.
- Hold Level 2 or Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualifications
- Able to demonstrate recent classroom experience.
- Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons to promote growth and nurture.
- To have had experience with SEND children (but not essential)
Why work with Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly.
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies.
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK.
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.