Primary Teacher – Coventry – Special Educational Needs
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Primary Teacher to join our client’s team in Coventry.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Primary Teacher who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of Primary Teacher role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as Primary Teacher:
- It uses special equipment and facilities, such as audio-visual materials and computers to stimulate interest in learning.
- It uses specialist skills, such as teaching Braille to pupils with visual impairments or sign language and lip reading to students who have hearing impairments.
- Needs to collaborate with the classroom teacher to define appropriate activities for the pupils in relation to the curriculum
- The assessment of children who have long or short-term learning difficulties and work with colleagues to identify individual pupils’ special needs
- It works with the head teacher and governing body to ensure that the requirements of the Equality Act (2010) are met in terms of reasonable adjustments and access arrangements
Primary Teacher needs to liaise with other professionals, such as social workers, speech and language therapists, physiotherapists, and educational psychologists
Primary Teacher works closely with parents and guardians and organise learning outside the classroom in activities such as community visits, school outings or sporting events.
Essential requirements of this Primary Teacher role:
Primary Teacher Needs to attend statutory annual reviews or other related meetings, such as Looked After Child (LAC) reviews, regarding students with an SEN, which may involve reviewing education, health and care (EHC) plans.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*