Primary Teacher – Paddington – Permanent
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for Primary Teacher to join our client based in Paddington, London.
You will be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in our academies.
Your benefits as a Primary Teacher:
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Excellent pay rate
- Reduced Gym and Retail discounts
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Primary Teacher:
- Able to demonstrate high levels of ambition and optimism for both themselves and their pupils
- Determined to make a real difference in the lives of our children.
- Always looking to improve their practice and develop in their careers
In return, we offer:
- A friendly, collegiate working environment
- An innovative and experienced staff team
- A broad and ambitious culturally rich curriculum, driven by a love of reading
- A school committed to the enjoyment, achievement and well-being of all
- An engaged and supportive wider community
- Unrivalled professional development opportunities
You are required, before appointment, to disclose any unspent conviction, cautions, reprimands or warnings under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975. Non-disclosure may lead to termination of employment.
Please contact Tania Amjid for further information – 0161 552 7308