Primary Teacher – Swindon – SEMH
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for Primary Teacher to join our client’s team in Swindon, Wiltshire.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Primary Teacher who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of this Primary Teacher role:
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Excellent pay rate
- Highly supportive team and management
- Excellent training and development opportunities
What’s in it for you as a Primary Teacher?
- Small class sizes
- Enhanced management support
- Room for growth and advancement
- Team working ethos within compass
- Everything child centred
- Successful and dynamic organisation
- Assistance with lesson planning and general “work life balance”.
Your main responsibilities as a Primary Teacher:
The role will require the creating of opportunities to enhance students’ cultural capital through the inventive use of trips, speakers, visitors and activities beyond the classroom.
Essential requirements for the role as a Primary Teacher:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience of working with a SEN environment
- The legal right to work in the UK