Primary Teacher – Swindon – SEMH
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Primary Teacher to join our client based in Swindon.
At your disposal will be a robust and well-developed curriculum with meaningful schemes of work and interactive, high quality resources. You will be supported by national subject champions who can support the work of non-subject specialists to be experts in how best to facilitate learning for the children they know best.
What’s in it for you as a Primary Teacher?
- Small class sizes
- Enhanced management support
- Room for growth and advancement
- Team working ethos within compass
- Everything child centred
- Successful and dynamic organisation
- Assistance with lesson planning and general “work life balance”.
Your main responsibilities as a Primary Teacher:
The role will require the creating of opportunities to enhance students’ cultural capital through the inventive use of trips, speakers, visitors and activities beyond the classroom.
Essential requirements for the role as a Primary Teacher:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience of working with a SEN environment
- The legal right to work in the UK