Principal Occupational Therapist – Dorset – Adult Care Operations
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Principal Occupational Therapist to join the Adult Care Operations Team based in Dorset.
As a successful candidate, you will be a passionate and dynamic Principal Occupational Therapist to strategically lead and develop the directorate workforce.
Your duties as a Principal Occupational Therapist:
- Complex moving and handling
- Advising on home and workplace environmental alterations
- Writing reports and attending multidisciplinary case meetings to plan and review ongoing treatment
- Organising support and rehabilitation groups for carers and clients
- Managing a caseload, prioritising needs, and completing administrative tasks
Essential requirements of this Occupational Therapist role:
- Qualified Occupational Therapist with extensive post qualified experience
- HCPC registration and the legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy