Principal Social Worker – Adults with Learning Disabilities
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced registered Social Worker who has been working as a Team leader/manager with extensive experience of working with different adult groups of people including learning disability and older age.
What’s in it for you as a Principal Social Worker?
- Pays £28/hour
- Experience across two teams
- 3 month contract with a view to extension
- Hybrid working options available
Your main responsibilities as a Principal Social Worker:
- You create a healthy and engaging working environment by building trusting and supportive relationships, encouraging development, recognising achievement and tackling underperformance.
- Seeking feedback and routinely integrating the expertise and knowledge of service users, carers and professionals into practice by promoting and evidencing the meaningful participation of adults, young people, and parents/carers in the processes of key decision making and shaping service delivery.
- Developing and supporting your team to undertake a full range of statutory duties in cases that meet the threshold for the role and function of the team/service: either within the front door and short-term services or within primary care networks.
- Shaping and influencing a multi-disciplinary team environment which enables excellent practice by setting high standards and motivating others to do the same. Leading by example, showing integrity, creativity, resilience and clarity of purpose with a holistic understanding of professional standards in a multi-disciplinary team.
What we are looking for in a Principal Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.