Principal Social Worker – Swindon – Adult Social Work
£38,973 – £40,314 p.a. pro rata
Part Time (18.5 Hours)
Our client is looking for a new Principal Social Worker to join their Local Authority in Swindon.
The successful Social Worker will be committed to Community Development and working with non-statutory agencies whilst providing leadership and a professional perspective across organisational and professional boundaries, including health and social care.
Benefits as a Principal Social Worker:
- Hybrid/Agile working options
- Generous Holiday allowance which increases based on years served
- Generous Pension Scheme
- 52 Weeks Maternity Leave
- 2 weeks Paternity Leave with full pay
- Sick pay which increases based on years served
Responsibilities as a Principal Social Worker in Swindon:
- Co-ordinate the delivery of the annual organisational health check for adult social care staff, and monitoring progression of relevant actions
- Co-ordination and chair of relevant continuing professional development for a, including ASYE internal moderation panel and supervision for seconded staff in mental health teams and integrated health teams
- Provide leadership and a professional perspective across organisational and professional boundaries, including health and social care.
- Promote and oversee the quality and consistency of social work practice.
Essential requirements of this Principal Social Worker role:
- Management qualification/ Equivalent experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant adult social care legislation including Mental Capacity Act, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS), Care act etc.
- Qualified Social Worker
- SWE Registered and ASYE Completed
- The legal right to work in the UK