Principal Social Worker – Northamptonshire – Emergency Duty and Assessment
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Principal Social Worker to join a busy Emergency Duty and Assessment Team based in Northamptonshire.
What’s in it for you as a Principal Social Worker?
- 2 Day Induction Programme
- 2 days Signs of Safety training (social care colleagues)
- Extensive Learning & Development and career development opportunities
- Flexible and family working arrangements including enhanced maternity benefits
- A permanent, supportive and inclusive management team where you will be empowered to make good professional decisions
- Local government Pension Scheme
- Heavily subsidised town centre car parking scheme
- Employee Discount Scheme
- 27 days’ annual leave, plus 8 Bank Holidays (pro rata for part time) and an additional 5 days – dependent upon Grade after 5 years’ service
What will you be doing as a Principal Social Worker?
In a rewarding, diverse but complex environment, the team deals with a range of cases from child protection to mental health assessments, and decisions that need to be made in the context of each individual case to achieve optimum outcomes. You will need to evidence having the AMHP award; warranting can be arranged for any candidate able to demonstrate statutory requirements for continued approval to practice as an AMHP.
What we are looking for in a Principal Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work