Prison Mental Health Nurse – Midlands
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Prison Mental Health Nurse to join a prison in the Midlands area.
What’s in it for you as a Prison Mental Health Nurse?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Prison Mental Health Nurse:
Mental Health Nurses working in the prison will often carry a case load of patients and deliver both primary mental health care and secondary services. Some prisons offer psychological group programs and mental health programs which deal with certain types of offending such as sexual or violent offences. RMNs will offer crisis support and safety planning for prisoners who express thoughts of suicide and develop risk assessments in conjunction with prison staff.
What we are looking for in a Prison Mental Health Nurse:
- NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Mental Health Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each mental health worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.