Probation Officer – Liverpool
An excellent opportunity has become available for experienced Probation Officers to join our client in Liverpool. As a successful Probation officer, you will be working with service users in the community, court, and custody to help make communities safer. This role will include interacting with service users, prison service colleagues and the police on a regular basis.
As a Probation Officer, you will benefit from:
- Competitive pay rate
- Weekly catch ups and support from your dedicated Consultant
- Contract likely to be renewed for extension
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Supportive team and management
- Hybrid working available
- Flexible working week
What will you be doing as a Probation Officer?
- You will be carrying out risk assessments to protect the public for further offending
- You will be supporting service users through visits and reports
- You will be managing a caseload of high risk and often complex service users
- You will be liaising with outside agencies to create a plan to help rehabilitate offenders
Requirements as a Probation Officer include:
- Qualified as a Probation Officer
- Degree in criminology, police studies, community justice or criminal justice
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Previous experience in a qualified Probation Officer role
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each probation officer you refer who we successfully place *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.