Professional Educator – Cambridgeshire – Adult Social Care
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Professional Educator to join our client in Cambridgeshire.
As a successful Professional Educator, you will be responsible for the creation, development, implementation, and evaluation of a wide range of professional learning opportunities across the Directorate. Your work will include
classroom-based training, coaching, direct teaching, mentoring and action learning.
You will directly enhance the knowledge, skill, capabilities, and attributes of existing and future social work staff across Adult Social Care.
Your benefits as a Professional Educator:
- £32 – £38 per hour
- Supportive team and management
- Thorough induction and ongoing support
- Excellent training and development opportunities
What will you be doing as a Professional Educator?
- You will work in partnership with others to develop opportunities in a
collaborative, sustainable and participatory manner. This includes: HEI’s, apprenticeship providers, regional and county safeguarding partnership boards, national government, and regional workforce consortia
- Sharing and developing best practice.
- You will facilitate the learning and development of others (for example
managing a number of students on qualifying programmes, NQSW’s undertaking ASYE, undertaking direct research or professionals undertaking CPD) to develop their knowledge, skills, values, and practice
- You will enable learning and professional development in practice through direct teaching and assessment using contemporary social work models, methods, and theories relevant to the work, powers and duties, and policy and procedures of the agency, demonstrating the ability for critical reflection
- You will devise and deliver appropriate cost-effective teaching programmes which promotes the learners ability to learn and succeed
- You will organise and support opportunities for the demonstration of assessed competence in practice for social work students and apprentices
Essential requirements of this Professional Educator role:
- Qualified Social Worker, with valid Social Work England registration
- Practice Educator Professional Standards Stage 2 (PEPS2)
- Substantial social work experience and /or currently working as a qualified social worker
- Direct experience of teaching or assessing social work students and/or social workers including BA / MA students, Step-Up to Social Work, Think Ahead, ASYE
- Knowledge of adult learning styles, teaching and assessment methods
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.