Programme Delivery Counsellor – Hillingdon – Substance Use & Misuse Programme
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Programme Delivery Counsellor to join the Substance Use and Misuse Programme based in Hillingdon.
As a successful candidate, you will support the delivery of an early support programme that enables children, young people, parents, and communities to progress towards positive social, health, and economic outcomes, through engagement in targeted family support and development services.
Your benefits as a Programme Delivery Counsellor:
- Supportive team and management
- Competitive pay rate
- Training and development
Your duties as a Programme Delivery Counsellor:
- Enable children, young people, parents, and communities identified as having early support needs to develop competencies that support their progression and build sustained resilience to risk, with early intervention impact.
- Face to face therapeutic intervention so there would be limited time to work from home other than to complete administrative tasks.
- Support the delivery of an early support programme that enables children, young people, parents, and communities to progress towards positive social, health, and economic outcomes, through engagement in targeted family support and development services.
Your requirements as a Programme Delivery Counsellor:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Previous experience within Substance Use and Misuse
- Ideally previous knowledge within the sector
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each probation officer you refer who we successfully place *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.