PSHE and Careers Teacher/Instructor – Knossington – Permanent
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a PSHE and Careers Teacher/Instructor to join our client based in Knossington.
The nature of this role dictates that the post holder will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. Please note that holding a positive disclosure may not automatically bar you from working with the organisation, however, a full risk assessment will be completed prior to making a recruitment decision.
Your benefits as a PSHE and Careers Teacher/Instructor:
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Highly supportive team and management
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Duties and responsibilities:
- To deliver PHSE and Careers education for KS3/4 pupils
- To collate evidence of impact and present to external bodies
- To encourage pupils in personal development, achievement and integration into The Grange Therapeutic School
- To support pupils at college and other provisions
- To support out of classroom activities as part of a broad and varied curriculum
- To ensure Child Protection and Safeguarding is of paramount importance
- Follow procedures for accident, illness, absconding and absence for pupils and to adhere to all school policies
- Contribute to any meetings that are called for the education and welfare of pupils
As the PSHE and Careers Teacher/Instructor you will attend department, behaviour whole school staff meetings. You will also conduct any reasonable duties as directed by the Head of Education or their representatives.
- Educated to L3 or A Level equivalent
- Experience delivering a curriculum related to careers or PHSE
- Ability to build relationships quickly with challenging or reluctant young people
- Experience of SEN environment
Contact Tania Amjid for further information – 0161 552 7308